Betting the underdog is always fun and when done right can sometimes be profitable. Every week there are some crazy upsets, and every week we’ll report on them. This week we’ll be covering upsets that took place in the NHL.
NHL Underdog Upsets
The Vegas Golden Knights ended up winning as +145 odds underdogs on Tuesday the 9th vs the Edmonton Oilers.
The Edmonton Oilers lost by 4 points.
The New Jersey Devils came into last Tuesday with -154 odds to win. Carolina Hurricanes ended up winning as +135 odds underdogs.
A total of 7 points were scored in this matchup.
The Edmonton Oilers came into last Saturday with -129 odds to win. Vegas Golden Knights ended up winning as +110 odds underdogs.
The Vegas Golden Knights won by 1.
The Toronto Maple Leafs came into last Friday with -165 odds to win. Florida Panthers ended up winning as +145 odds underdogs.
The Florida Panthers won by 1.
The Seattle Kraken had +125 odds to beat Dallas Stars on Saturday the 13th. They ended up winning!
The Dallas Stars lost by 3 points.
Get In On The Action!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth