Betting the underdog is always fun and when done right can sometimes be profitable. Every week there are some crazy upsets, and every week we’ll report on them. This week we’ll be covering upsets that took place in the NHL.
NHL Underdog Upsets
The Carolina Hurricanes came into last Friday with -146 odds to win. Florida Panthers ended up winning as +122 odds underdogs.
A total of 5 points were scored in this matchup.
Get In On The Action!
Odds and stats are provided by OddsShopper.com, find winning bets like these before they happen.
Odds Shopper provides top analysis on:
NHL player props
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth