The Chicago White Sox and New York Yankees met for the rescheduled event in MLB’s first-ever game in Iowa on Thursday. It was an absolutely fantastic game. It came down to the wire, and the Chicago White Sox won the game with a walk-off homer in the bottom of the ninth. Following the game, a few of the Yankees wives were really not too upset about the last-second loss, clearly.
Aaron Judge’s fiancé Samantha was in the party bus a few of the Yankees wives were using to travel back to Chicago.
Following the tough loss, they celebrated in style:
It’s a tough call, do you celebrate a birthday after a brutal loss?
Also, for those wondering if Aaron Judge is actually engaged, it appears that way.
According to our source, Aaron and Samantha are still not publicly sharing the fact they’re engaged, although close family and friends are aware.
All in all, a tough loss, but clearly plenty of reasons to celebrate a fantastic night for Major League Baseball.
If you build it, they will come…
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth