Former Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison may no longer be in the NFL, but he still is a freaking beast. The former linebacker still spends much of his time in the gym, and is always posting his amazing feats to his IG account.
A few weeks ago, he attempted to bench press 515 pounds but was unable to get a rep in.
But this week, the 42-year-old did one even better and successfully bench pressed a whopping 525 pounds.
- Blonde Ayesha Curry Accused Of Skin Bleaching Following Her Latest Glow Up
- Joe Buck And Troy Aikman Caught On A Hot Mic Mocking The Flyover Prior To Chiefs-Bills
- ESPN’s Maria Taylor Reveals Racist And Insensitive Messages On Twitter From A College Football Fan
- Magic Johnson Kissing a 16 Year Old Janet Jackson Pictures Go Viral
Harrison pumped himself up before the lift and then screamed “get off me” throughout the intense session.
It has already been three years since Harrison last played in the NFL, where he spent a majority of his career with the Pittsburgh Steelers. But it looks like he’s still ready to make tackles.
The man could easily still be playing. He was born to hurt people.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth