Trevor Lawrence won’t be doing any duets with Lil Nas X anytime soon. Lil Nas X is launching a controversial pair of “Satan Shoes” featuring a bronze pentagram, an inverted cross and a drop of real human blood. The black and red sneakers, part of a collaboration between Lil Nas X and New York-based art collective MSCHF, were made using Nike Air Max 97s, though the sportswear brand is not endorsing the shoe.
The internet went nuts over the shoes, and even future NFL draft pick Trevor Lawrence felt compelled to weigh in.
Line has to be drawn somewhere. Smh. https://t.co/89bSqfPtyE
— Trevor Lawrence (@Trevorlawrencee) March 28, 2021
Clearly Trevor is not a fan. And that’s ok.
Some people might not enjoy his long locks. To each his own.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth