Therapy bunny Alex is believed to be the first bunny in the stands in Oracle Park’s 22-year history. The therapy bunny named Alex came to the ballpark and stole the hearts of San Francisco Giants fans Thursday night.
According to Giants spokeswoman Staci Slaughter. the bunny is in fact the first ever therapy bunny in the stands.
“Never. Crazy. … If we win tonight, she has to come back tomorrow,” Slaughter said via text message.
There’s a massive rabbit at the Giants game
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 23, 2021
“Tonight’s attendance, 4,580, not including the rabbit,” official scorer David Feldman announced in the seventh.
Giants CEO Larry Baer was thrilled to host Alex and his owners.
“Love this Therapy Bunny,” Baer said. “We could all use a therapy bunny right about now!”
Alex became an instant Twitter sensation.
The Giants did win, 3-0, we’ll see if the bunny returns.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth