Can you taste what The Rock is drinking?
The Rock made a guest appearance during the first half of the game on the Manningcast, he talked about his own playing career and even gave Eli the bizarre nickname of Human Carbon Monoxide.
The Rock gave Eli a new nickname, Human Carbon Monoxide.
Rolls right off the tongue 😂
— TSN (@TSN_Sports) January 18, 2022
The best part of the broadcast was when The Rock began giving advice to the Arizona Cardinals, who were already down 14-0 when Kyler Murray tossed a very strange pick-six.
Immediately after the touchdown, the Rock opted for his own brand of tequila, Teremana, and took a swig of it live on the air.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
— ESPN (@espn) January 18, 2022
Peyton’s reaction made the entire bit even funnier.
Live sports is still the very best, you really never know what’s going to happen.