Sunday night’s NFC South showdown quickly turned into a blowout when the Saints came marching into Tampa Bay. The Saints were up 21-0 early in the second quarter and they kept their foot on the gas pedal. Sean Payton and the Saints ultimately danced their way to a 38-3 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Literally, they made Tampa’s locker room look like they were back in New Orleans the way they were dancing.
- Blonde Ayesha Curry Accused Of Skin Bleaching Following Her Latest Glow Up
- Joe Buck And Troy Aikman Caught On A Hot Mic Mocking The Flyover Prior To Chiefs-Bills
- ESPN’s Maria Taylor Reveals Racist And Insensitive Messages On Twitter From A College Football Fan
- Magic Johnson Kissing a 16 Year Old Janet Jackson Pictures Go Viral
Jameis Winston was eating W’s left and right and Sean Payton was, well, doing the Sean Payton. I mean, the man’s dance moves are so renowned they got a rap song named after them.
Aside from Sean Payton’s dance moves, perhaps the most impressive part about the Saints’ victory was how much of a group effort it was. Michael Thomas was the leading receiver with 5 catches for 51 yards. However, Drew Brees threw the ball to 12 different receivers. Twelve! How do you even begin to guard that? I guess if you are the Buccaneers you simply just don’t.
Even if you aren’t about post-game celebrations or if you aren’t a fan of Sean Payton’s Dance moves, I think we can all agree on at least one thing. That fourth-quarter field goal by the Bucs to avoid getting shut out was absolutely bush-league.
Keep on dancing Sean Payton. You’re making the whole city of New Orleans proud.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth