The Seahawks had a big win over the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday to go 3-0 on the season.
Unfortunately for them, their RB1 was hurt.
Chris Carson was hurt in the fourth quarter of the Seahawks’ 38-31 win over the Dallas Cowboys when defensive tackle Trysten Hill put a gator-roll tackle on Carson.
This is one of the dirtiest plays I’ve seen in *any* sport in a long time.
*This* is how you end someone’s season.
— Dakarai Turner (@Dakarai_Turner) September 28, 2020
He brought down Carson from behind and, with both players on the ground, continued to hold onto the running back’s left leg while rolling over. Hill was not penalized on the play.
“Yeah, I was really pissed about that one,” Carroll told 710 ESPN Seattle. “I don’t know what’s going to happen with that, but I was pissed because that guy hurt him, unfortunately.”
- Katie Sowers’ sister calls out 49ers over plane seat, respect for female coach
- Michael Thomas calls out refs during Sunday Night Football
- Rams punter Johnny Hekker wants to boycott The Redzone Channel
Seahawks linebacker K.J. Wright also was pissed over Hill’s tackle and called for the NFL to punish him beyond a fine.
In a tweet to the NFL, Wright wrote that “this needs to be addressed ASAP!! Doing dirty dumb malicious s— like this can end someone’s season! This is clearly intentional and getting fined isn’t enough. Im all for guys playing hard but I have zero tolerance for this.”
@NFL this needs to be addressed ASAP!! Doing dirty dumb malicious shit like this can end someone’s season! This is clearly intentional and getting fined isn’t enough. Im all for guys playing hard but I have zero tolerance for this @NFL pic.twitter.com/cdllxdiAVi
— KJ (@KJ_WRIGHT34) September 28, 2020
Safety Quandre Diggs quoted Wright’s tweet and said Hill “should’ve been thrown out!”
🗣 should’ve been thrown out! https://t.co/asr6nGaNgi
— Nino (@qdiggs6) September 28, 2020
Carson may be out one to two weeks, but he could even possibly suit up this weekend:
Sigh of relief for the #Seahawks: An MRI confirmed RB Chris Carson’s ligaments are intact and it’s just a minor knee sprain, source said. In fact, he’s got a chance to be ready for this week’s game at Miami.
— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) September 28, 2020
The Seahawks, 3-0 and atop the NFC West.
Unfortunately players can get hurt on non contact plays too, it’s just part of playing football.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth