There are plenty of job opportunities on an NFL Team, some pay better than others.
But what about the small positions, you know like the Waterboys for NFL team..
How much can NFL Waterboys possibly make?
The typical starting salary for a waterboy is $53,000 per year according to stack.com. However, with more experience one can reportedly earn a lot more than this. Waterboys are also provided with certain perks that can help push their salaries even higher according to a report by NBC Sports Chicago.
— NBC Sports Chicago (@NBCSChicago) November 8, 2021
Job opportunities for NFL waterboys are sometimes found on the NFL website.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
But the best way to go about it is to get some experience in high school, and or college, which can only help applicants stand out from the crowd.
Bobby Boucher would love to make 55k a year handing out the H20.