Steph and Ayesha Curry headed for divorce?
An NBA player and his wife may be headed for divorce, according to a woman on TikTok, who claims to have overheard the two fighting at their lawyers office. The Tiktoker claims to have interned at a law firm popular with athletes and celebrities alike, and she was allegedly there when the NBA player and his wife walked into the office.
According to the TikToker, the NBA player’s wife was trying to launch a new furniture line. But her husband was allegedly trying to block her business moves.
The NBA player allegedly told his wife that it was “too soon” to launch a furniture line and that she “already had cooking stuff.”
You can see the TikTok below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
@dearjane1 Toxic masculinity, he wants to be the “man” I guess. Story was sent to me. 2nd time I’m hearing about this 😱 #storytime #story #tea #nba ♬ Glitterati Party – Orchestra Heinz Kiessling & Various Artists
The NBA player is describes as a “devout” husband, and the wife is described as a woman with a “cooking” business.
Sounds pretty familiar. Say it ain’t so….
Check out some pics of the possible suspects below: