MMA fighter Khetag Pliev had a pretty bad day at the office. He had to have his finger surgically reattached after it was severed during the second round of a fight Thursday night in Philadelphia. The fight which aired on UFC Fight Pass, was stopped when the referee noticed Pliev was missing his left ring finger.
The finger was not immediately found, and at one point, there was even an announcement over the PA system asking people to look for it inside 2300 Arena.
The finger ended up being found inside Pliev’s glove. His opponent was ruled the winner by TKO.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth