When Saints receiver Michael Thomas injured his ankle last season, there was no real threat that he would miss time in 2021.
But after some conflicting reports about what Thomas and the team did to treat his injury, he has not seen the field yet this year. And on Wednesday, the star wideout had some more unfortunate news to share with fans.
Michael Thomas took to Twitter to share a lengthy message on how his rehab had hit another roadblock, and he’s now forced to miss the entire season.
— Michael Thomas (@Cantguardmike) November 3, 2021
Over the offseason, the Saints let a report leak that Michael Thomas was ghosting them when they were trying to get a hold of him to help with his rehab/recovery.
When those rumors hit the web, Thomas sent a message to social media to respond.
— Michael Thomas (@Cantguardmike) August 9, 2021
Right before the season Sean Payton met with Michael Thomas to bury the hatchet.
But now that he’s hitting the shelf for the entire season, one has to wonder if Michael Thomas’s days wearing a Saints uniform are over.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth