Another Youth football fight broke out.
But this time there’s a familiar name attached to the melee. LeGarrette Blount, the former NFL running back, was involved in a fight at a youth football game over this past weekend. According to TMZ the incident took place in Gilbert, Arizona following a 12-and-under game. Blount apparently got into a fight with some parents after something was said in the handshake line and drones were there to capture video of him punching someone.
Watch a bit of the skirmish below:
— LeGarrette Blount hates kids (@BlountHatesKids) October 3, 2022
Blount tweeted and explanation and apology saying, “The video shared does not display all off the details and events that transpired.”
Today video footage was sent to TMZ in regards to my actions at a football game this past weekend. Unfortunately the video shared does not display all off the details and events that transpired. Regardless of that, I take full responsibility for my part in it and for putting..
“As a leader, coach, father and a role model I understand my actions are unacceptable,” he added. “I hope and pray for your understanding and forgiveness and plan to continue to be a positive impact in the lives of our youth.”
LeGarrette Blount played for seven teams during his NFL career.
Blount famously sucker-punched a Boise State player after a game during his playing days at Oregon.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth