Chris Paul proved his worth with the Thunder last season. He took a team with not many pieces, and turned them into a playoff team. Now, the veteran point guard is back to being a hot commodity. The Phoenix Suns have showed interest in Chris Paul’s services.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) November 11, 2020
- The Masters Always Gives Tiger Woods the Feels
- That Time Mike Tyson Used a Fake Penis to Beat a Drug Test
- Tim Tebow Wouldn’t Call a Play Because the Name Contained a Cuss Word
- Kendrick Perkins Has a Very Surprising Guess Where Chris Paul Will End Up Next Season
- Coach Bruce Arians Calls Out Tom Brady’s Poor Play
- Clip of Rex Ryan Teaching Sean Payton to Dance is Must-See Funny
Ryen Russillo said on his podcast that the Suns weren’t thing only team interested in Chris Paul. Here’s what Russillo had to say.
“The Clippers are definitely interested in Chris Paul,” . “The math doesn’t really make any sense and Paul has basically told any of the teams that are interested in trading for him, ‘hey, I don’t want you trading your player for me. I want to just come and join you,’ but that’s really hard when you’re making over $40 million a year and another year for $40 million plus for next year. So Paul’s not taking any kind of buyout for Oklahoma City to then try and make up the money somewhere else because I don’t know that the buyout would make a ton of sense for anybody involved, even if the buyout were really high and then Paul went ahead and made extra money.
“Here’s something that did surprise me because it just feels like Kawhi is this distant, mythological creature that doesn’t talk with anybody. Apparently, Kawhi reached out to Chris Paul immediately and was like, ‘hey, you should come here.’ So that part is real, the pursuit is real, the interest and the math on it from Paul’s standpoint doesn’t seem to be all that realistic.”
Like Russillo said, it would be hard to make the money work for Paul to go to the Clippers. However, this story is worth keeping an eye on. Kawhi Leonard does not strike me as the type of guy to recruit players to his team. He must really see Chris Paul as a guy that can take the Clippers from good to great.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth