With the Ryder Cup kicking off soon, we received some unfortunate news from one of the famous patrons who made the trip.
Tom Felton (who played Draco Malfoy in the “Harry Potter” movies) was competing in an exhibition prior to the Ryder Cup.
But the actor had to be carted out of the event after he randomly collapsed to the grass.
Via USA Today:
“The teams had just finished posing for photos when Felton seized and fell to the ground,” the article said. “Panicked calls for medical assistance ensued as the European Ryder Cup team came down the ninth fairway during their practice round.”
— Rachel Piper (@RachelTachel) September 23, 2021
Luckily, it appears that Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) was able to get to his feet before he was carted off.
“Felton was tended to while on the ground for some time before a cart arrived,” the USA Today article said. “He ultimately got to his feet and was assisted to the cart before being taken off the course.”
Along with playing Draco Malfoy, Tom Felton also appeared in “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” and the popular TV series “The Flash”.
We’re all hoping for a speedy recovery for Tom Felton.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth