Brett Favre has been in the news a lot lately, mostly for his outspoken views on very touchy subjects. Steve Smith didn’t really have to explain himself following his objection to Brett Favre’s dull comments on the k*lling of George Floyd. In a newly-released bonus episode of his podcast, Cut To It featuring Steve Smith Sr., the former Carolina Panthers great t expanded on last Thursday’s criticism of the Hall-of-Fame quarterback.
Favre, a day following the guilty conviction of ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, irresponsibly theorized Floyd’s death was accidental.
Brett Favre Weighs In On The Derek Chauvin Guilty Verdicthttps://t.co/QVysbSF7Uw
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 22, 2021
Smith, who implored Favre to “STFU,” didn’t back down from his initial backlash on Tuesday, noting that while he still respects the player, he “knows nothing about being a Black man.”
✂️🚨 Bonus Episode 🚨✂️: Here’s my full response to Brett Favre.
🔗: https://t.co/8N74Yq7Kmj#CutToIt✂️ pic.twitter.com/lFHpvuDtkS
— Steve Smith Sr. (@CutToIt) April 27, 2021
Much like Favre, Steve Smith played with a chip on his shoulder. He’s never one to shy away from speaking the truth.
At this stage of his life, Favre is gonna Farve, not much we can do about it.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth