Floyd Mayweather’s nickname is Money, so don’t let him fool you about why he’s fighting Logan Paul. Most people have blasted Floyd Mayweather’s decision to step into the ring with Youtuber Logan Paul. They think it’s another black eye for boxing.
But Floyd explained why he took on the fight. He says it’s all about the paper.
“A fight is something that goes on your record forever. This is an exhibition. Remember this, I got a sharp mind,” Floyd said. “I told y’all I was entertainer, so I can fight a fighter right now and I can guarantee myself $35 million. Or me and Logan Paul can go out and entertain people and bring in 9 figures, $100 million. Why not?”
In Floyd’s mind he has nothing to lose. It’s an exhibition that will pay him a ton of money.
Of course if he does lose, which I highly doubt he will, it will still be something that he’ll have to carry with him forever.
Mayweather wants the money but doesn’t want to fight for real. This sounds right up his alley.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth