The Philadelphia Eagles are getting healthier, almost. The Eagles are still waiting for Alshon Jeffery to make his debut, and for DeSean Jackson to return to action. Jackson left the Eagles tie with the Bengals after suffering a hamstring injury and he’s been day to day since. DeSean could return as early as today to practice.
Pederson said DeSean Jackson and Alshon Jeffery are both "getting closer." With DeSean, they want to make sure he's "more than 100%" and they'll have to monitor him as they ramp him up. Said DeSean will be out there today for individual drills. #Eagles
— EJ Smith (@EJSmith94) October 7, 2020
So what has DeSean been up to while recovering?
Apparently he’s been making music. DeSean Jackson has just released a new album titled Against All Odds.
- The Fours, Iconic Boston Sports Restaurant And Bar, Closes Its Doors After 44 Years (Insert Irony)
- Donald Trump Talks Big Ten Football, Everyone Hates The Pac 12
- Naomi Osaka Makes A Statement With Her Mask At The US Open Tennis Tournament
11 songs on the album for the #11 on his jersey, pretty fitting.
You can sample some of the tracks below:
DeSean is just another athlete who wants to be in the rap game.
There’s something about rappers and athletes, they’re always looking to switch places.
Let’s just say DeSean shouldn’t quit his day job anytime soon.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth