Daniel Negreanu has had a rough go of the World Series of Poker this summer losing quite a bit of money, but on Saturday night, he was literally kicked while he was down.
Negreanu puts out a daily VLOG to his YouTube channel recapping his day and poker hands. In his Day 47 VLOG you can footage of the scenes including what lead to him getting injured.
Earlier today we posted about the Chaos at WSOP as an active shooter was falsely reported, which left the Vegas strip running.
False Reports of an Active Shooter In Las Vegas Left Poker Tables and Chips Flying Everywhere At The WSOPhttps://t.co/hL5qqWEoo3
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) July 17, 2022
As far as his WSOP goes, he is currently down $1,124,956 from this year alone.
Luckily for everyone involved there was no active shooter and Negreanu seems to be fine. His VLOG is a great look into the actual fear people had and scenes.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth