Ayesha Curry knows what her husband was up to this past Summer.
Golden State Warriors star guard Stephen Curry scored an NBA-season-high 50 points in Golden State’s 127-113 win over the Atlanta Hawks last night.
Curry finished the night 14-for-28 from the field, 9-for-19 from 3-point range and 13-for-13 from the free throw line, while also dishing out 10 assists and grabbing seven rebounds in only 35 minutes.
Steph’s wife Ayesha took to Instagram to share her excitement over his huge game.
“Y’all didn’t see the summer work he put in… I did,” the cookbook author wrote on her Instagram story. “I love him. The most inspiring is to say the least.”
At age 33, Curry became the oldest player in NBA history to post a 50-10 game.
Hard work always pays off.
Steph is on a different level right now.
Check out more of his partner in crime below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth