We’ve seen some bad beats over time, but this one that occurred last night might take the cake.
A sports bettor put together one of those crazy parlays around a bunch of MLB players hitting a home run on Tuesday night. The bet was just $1 but would pay out a whopping 20K. As luck would have it, every guy in the lay went deep — except for Aaron Judge.
While Aaron Judge originally had the night off, he was called upon with two outs in the ninth off the bench to try to cash the lay. Judge sent a ball flying deep to left, looking surely like a home run off the bat, but it died on the warning track and landed in the glove of the Rays left fielder.
Check out the brutal bad beat:
Nah this is SICKENING 🤢
— br_betting (@br_betting) June 22, 2022
This guy now has to be scarred from Aaron Judge, the Yankees, and maybe even MLB betting as a whole.
What a truly devastating state of events, and we’re all hoping some sports book finds him to give some sort of consolation prize or something.
If only Aaron Judge had one more bowl of Wheaties on Tuesday morning…
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth