Betting the underdog is always fun and when done right can sometimes be profitable. Every week there are some crazy upsets, and every week we’ll report on them. This week we’ll be covering upsets that took place in the NHL.
NHL Underdog Upsets
The Philadelphia Flyers had +140 odds to beat Boston Bruins on Monday the 2nd. They ended up winning!
The Boston Bruins lost by 2 points.
The Toronto Maple Leafs came into last Monday with -909 odds to win. Montreal Canadiens ended up winning as +410 odds underdogs.
A total of 9 points were scored in this matchup.
The Seattle Kraken came into last Tuesday with -161 odds to win. Edmonton Oilers ended up winning as +130 odds underdogs.
The Seattle Kraken lost by 3 points.
The New Jersey Devils ended up winning as +200 odds underdogs on Monday the 2nd vs the New York Islanders.
A total of 11 points were scored in this matchup.
The San Jose Sharks had +110 odds to beat Vegas Golden Knights on Wednesday the 4th. They ended up winning!
The San Jose Sharks won by 2.
The Seattle Kraken ended up winning as +130 odds underdogs on Thursday the 5th vs the Vancouver Canucks.
A total of 3 points were scored in this matchup.
The Columbus Blue Jackets had +110 odds to beat Washington Capitals on Saturday the 7th. They ended up winning!
The Washington Capitals lost by 2 points.
Get In On The Action!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth