Betting the underdog is always fun and when done right can sometimes be profitable. Every week there are some crazy upsets, and every week we’ll report on them. This week we’ll be covering upsets that took place in the NBA and NHL.
NBA Underdog Upsets
The Golden State Warriors had +117 odds to beat Los Angeles Lakers on Saturday the 14th. They ended up winning!
The Los Angeles Lakers lost by 4 points.
NHL Underdog Upsets
The Chicago Blackhawks had +200 odds to beat Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday the 11th. They ended up winning!
The Chicago Blackhawks won by 2.
The Carolina Hurricanes ended up winning as +102 odds underdogs on Wednesday the 11th vs the Ottawa Senators.
The Carolina Hurricanes won by 2.
The Vancouver Canucks had +128 odds to beat Edmonton Oilers on Thursday the 12th. They ended up winning!
The Vancouver Canucks won by 7.
The Vancouver Canucks had +185 odds to beat Edmonton Oilers on Sunday the 15th. They ended up winning!
A total of 7 points were scored in this matchup.
The Detroit Red Wings had +115 odds to beat Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday the 14th. They ended up winning!
A total of 10 points were scored in this matchup.
Get In On The Action!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth