Betting the underdog is always fun and when done right can sometimes be profitable. Every week there are some crazy upsets, and every week we’ll report on them. This week we’ll be covering upsets that took place in the MLB.
MLB Underdog Upsets
The Cincinnati Reds had +129 odds to beat Los Angeles Angels on Wednesday the 23rd. They ended up winning!
The Los Angeles Angels lost by 1 points.
The Miami Marlins ended up winning as +145 odds underdogs on Wednesday the 23rd vs the San Diego Padres.
The Miami Marlins won by 3.
The Cincinnati Reds ended up winning as +125 odds underdogs on Thursday the 24th vs the Los Angeles Angels.
A total of 11 points were scored in this matchup.
The Chicago White Sox came into last Friday with -145 odds to win. Oakland Athletics ended up winning as +121 odds underdogs.
The Chicago White Sox lost by 3 points.
Get In On The Action!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth