Betting the underdog is always fun and when done right can sometimes be profitable. Every week there are some crazy upsets, and every week we’ll report on them. This week we’ll be covering upsets that took place in the MLB.
MLB Underdog Upsets
The Chicago Cubs came into last Tuesday with -130 odds to win. Milwaukee Brewers ended up winning as +109 odds underdogs.
The Chicago Cubs lost by 4 points.
The Kansas City Royals ended up winning as +168 odds underdogs on Saturday the 2nd vs the Boston Red Sox.
The Kansas City Royals won by 11.
The Colorado Rockies had +170 odds to beat Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday the 3rd. They ended up winning!
A total of 15 points were scored in this matchup.
The Oakland Athletics had +196 odds to beat Seattle Mariners on Wednesday the 30th. They ended up winning!
A total of 4 points were scored in this matchup.
The San Francisco Giants ended up winning as +110 odds underdogs on Friday the 1st vs the San Diego Padres.
The San Francisco Giants won by 5.
The New York Yankees had +151 odds to beat Houston Astros on Saturday the 2nd. They ended up winning!
A total of 8 points were scored in this matchup.
The Pittsburgh Pirates had +126 odds to beat Kansas City Royals on Wednesday the 30th. They ended up winning!
The Kansas City Royals lost by 3 points.
Get In On The Action!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth