Betting the underdog is always fun and when done right can sometimes be profitable. Every week there are some crazy upsets, and every week we’ll report on them. This week we’ll be covering upsets that took place in the NBA, MLB and NHL.
NBA Underdog Upsets
The Golden State Warriors had +123 odds to beat Sacramento Kings on Saturday the 28th. They ended up winning!
The Golden State Warriors won by 8.
The Utah Jazz had +145 odds to beat Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday the 28th. They ended up winning!
A total of 238 points were scored in this matchup.
MLB Underdog Upsets
The Texas Rangers came into last Sunday with -158 odds to win. Arizona Diamondbacks ended up winning as +132 odds underdogs.
The Arizona Diamondbacks won by 8.
The Houston Astros came into last Tuesday with -128 odds to win. Texas Rangers ended up winning as +118 odds underdogs.
The Texas Rangers won by 7.
The Arizona Diamondbacks ended up winning as +148 odds underdogs on Wednesday the 25th vs the Philadelphia Phillies.
A total of 6 points were scored in this matchup.
NHL Underdog Upsets
The New Jersey Devils came into last Wednesday with -136 odds to win. Washington Capitals ended up winning as +107 odds underdogs.
The Washington Capitals won by 2.
The Nashville Predators ended up winning as +112 odds underdogs on Saturday the 28th vs the Toronto Maple Leafs.
The Toronto Maple Leafs lost by 1 points.
Get In On The Action!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth