Betting the underdog is always fun and when done right can sometimes be profitable. Every week there are some crazy upsets, and every week we’ll report on them. This week we’ll be covering upsets that took place in the NHL.
NHL Underdog Upsets
The Nashville Predators had +135 odds to beat Colorado Avalanche on Tuesday the 21st. They ended up winning!
The Colorado Avalanche lost by 1 points.
The Boston Bruins came into last Tuesday with -135 odds to win. Tampa Bay Lightning ended up winning as +110 odds underdogs.
A total of 9 points were scored in this matchup.
Get In On The Action!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth