Betting the underdog is always fun and when done right can sometimes be profitable. Every week there are some crazy upsets, and every week we’ll report on them. This week we’ll be covering upsets that took place in the NHL.
NHL Underdog Upsets
The Carolina Hurricanes came into last Friday with -174 odds to win. Nashville Predators ended up winning as +150 odds underdogs.
The Carolina Hurricanes lost by 3 points.
The Montreal Canadiens had +140 odds to beat Washington Capitals on Thursday the 6th. They ended up winning!
The Washington Capitals lost by 4 points.
The Ottawa Senators had +138 odds to beat Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday the 8th. They ended up winning!
The Tampa Bay Lightning lost by 3 points.
The Calgary Flames came into last Wednesday with -416 odds to win. Chicago Blackhawks ended up winning as +320 odds underdogs.
The Calgary Flames lost by 1 points.
The Nashville Predators ended up winning as +105 odds underdogs on Wednesday the 5th vs the Vegas Golden Knights.
A total of 5 points were scored in this matchup.
The Calgary Flames ended up winning as +100 odds underdogs on Wednesday the 5th vs the Winnipeg Jets.
The Calgary Flames won by 2.
The St. Louis Blues ended up winning as +130 odds underdogs on Friday the 7th vs the New York Rangers.
The St. Louis Blues won by 1.
Get In On The Action!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth