The Chargers are looking to bounce back this season.
Chargers head coach Brandon Staley says his biggest disappointment of the 2021 season was not getting Justin Herbert into the playoffs If the Chargers can protect their biggest playmaker, Head Coach Brandon Staley will achieve his goal of getting Justin Herbert in the playoffs. Look for the Chargers to contend for an AFC West title and make noise in the postseason.
One bettor is really banking on the Chargers to make the playoffs. In fact he’s placing his money where his mouth is on the Chargers to win it all. The bettor in questions has placed $15 k on the Chargers to win the Super Bowl.
🚨BIG BET ALERT🚨
One football fan at @SuperBookNV placed a $15k wager on the Chargers to win it all that could win $210,000 🤯 pic.twitter.com/SdYt3zWaWb
— SuperBook Sports (@SuperBookSports) August 1, 2022
If the Chargers can win it all, this bettor is on his way to winning over 200k.
The Chargers are currently +1400 to win the Super Bowl.
This is the time of the year where NFL futures are the big bets. Just wait to see how these odds start moving after a few games.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth