Before you ever play a snap in the NFL, people are going to be as nice as possible. And that’s especially true for Jets rookie quarterback Zach Wilson. The Jets just drafted Wilson second overall, with the hope that he can practice well enough this spring and summer to earn the Week 1 starting job. Last night Wilson and his girlfriend were at the Knicks game, and the Jets star rookie had a nice little intro on the jumbotron.
His GF had a good one:
Zach also posted about the ‘Best Night’
Might as well enjoy the love now. In NY it might not last very long.
If he struggles right out of the gate, expect the cheers to turn to boos quickly.
Check out more of Zach and his girlfriend Abbey below:
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth