The Washington Football Team had more water issues last night.
A FedEx Field suite had some serious water issues as a sprinkler was seen going off, as fans rushed for cover to stay dry.
Luckily this time there was no sewage flowing, just water from a sprinkler system.
Sewage Was Raining Down On Fans In Washington https://t.co/elQtOnunrN
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 13, 2021
Washington Football Team did get a win over the Seahawks, but they took an L for this:
Don’t know how this happens once, let alone twice. pic.twitter.com/vv9MxYmUPq
— JP Finlay (@JPFinlayNBCS) November 30, 2021
It’s NOT sewage! pic.twitter.com/yqfsMSV94f
— Darren M. Haynes (@DarrenMHaynes) November 30, 2021
— graymatter09 (@GrayMatter09) November 30, 2021
The Washington Football Team can’t help but stay relevant.
Who cares about getting wet when your team still has a shot to make the playoffs.
Change the nickname, change the culture?
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of