The Commanders really wanted a serious starting QB.
In fact the Washington Commanders were desperate enough that they were looking just about everywhere to find a new quarterback this off-season. In the end the Commanders settled for Indianapolis Colts quarterback Carson Wentz.
The Commanders wanted a solid QB so bad that reportedly considered reaching out to another former Colts quarterback, Andrew Luck. They didn’t have to go down that road after they figured out a way to settle for Wentz.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Sexy Flames Fans In Cowboy Hats Behind Oilers Bench During Game 5 Go Viral
- Kayla Nicole’s Cryptic Post Leads to More Travis Kelce Break Up Rumors
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
“At one point they even wondered: Would Andrew Luck, the retired former Colt, want to play again? That went nowhere,” wrote Keim. “But whether it was realistic or a Lloyd Christmas ‘So you’re telling me there’s a chance’ scenario, they wanted to make sure every ‘i’ was dotted.”
“At one point they even wondered: Would Andrew Luck, the retired former Colt, want to play again? That went nowhere.”
Interesting nugget from @john_keim
A very good read.https://t.co/tJB8DPdqUL
— Washington Commanders (@CommandersFB) March 19, 2022
Washington might have jumped the gun on Wentz, because after they landed him, a lot more QB’s became available.
Of course Andrew Luck isn’t coming out of retirement anytime soon, especially not a for a team called the Commanders.