The date heard round the world had quite the reaction on social media this week.
The whole thing started when Youtuber Connor Buckley tweeted at the Diamondbacks asking them how his roommate, Matt’s, date was going. Once the D-Backs found the couple in the stands, they provided updates, and fans everywhere had a fun time with it. Afterwards, the Arizona Coyotes even had the pair at one of their games.
Diamondbacks Couple Hit Up A Coyotes Game For 3rd Datehttps://t.co/8E7T1bRDV1
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) May 6, 2021
After the Coyotes game, it appears that the couple will be calling it quits.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
“Twitter I’m Sorry – There is No 4th Date,” Matt tweeted. “Sometimes you can meet the right person at the wrong time. At the end of the day, I just want her to be happy. To all the Arizona sports teams, you rock and have a fan for life. I’ll never forget the incredibly kind gestures.”
Twitter I'm Sorry – There is No 4th Date.
Sometimes you can meet the right person at the wrong time. At the end of the day, I just want her to be happy.
To all the Arizona sports teams, you rock and have a fan for life. I’ll never forget the incredibly kind gestures.
— MboneHD (@MboneHD) May 7, 2021
Sometimes things just don’t work out.
I’m sure Matt and Emma would never have guessed that their time together would result in so much attention. At least they can say they had some fun.