NO way Bud.
Tennessee Titans linebacker Bud Dupree‘s altercation with an employee at a Nashville Walgreens on Sunday has resulted in a criminal charge.
The Metro Nashville Police Department announced on Tuesday that they have issued a citation charging Dupree with misdemeanor assault. The statement says that Dupree and his attorney have both spoken to detectives concerning the case.
— Around The NFL (@AroundTheNFL) January 4, 2022
Some video of the incident has been released.
— Buck Reising (@BuckReising) January 4, 2022
Per the police report, a group of left the store after an argument with the employee and then returned with Dupree. Dupree allegedly “grabbed the victim and his phone” and “is being charged with assault-fear of bodily injury” as a result.
Dupree is scheduled to report for booking on the citation in three weeks.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason