13 seconds too early.
The Buffalo Bills drove down the field last Sunday night at Arrowhead Stadium and appeared to punch their ticket to the AFC Championship Game when Josh Allen hit Gabriel Davis for his fourth TD catch of the game.
That gave Buffalo a three-point lead with just 13 seconds remaining.
Of course we know what ended up happening, as the Chiefs drove down the field and kicked a field goal to tie things up.
There’s a new video that shows Allen and Davis celebrating on the sideline, with Allen saying to his WR: “Four touchdowns to send us to the AFC Championship?! Let’ go!”
Making things worse, the Bills’ radio announcer then says: “Thirteen seconds, that’s all. It will take a miracle now for Kansas City.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
- Devin Booker Spotted with Kendall Jenner Amid Kardashian Curse Talk Following Playoff Elimination
- Ja Morant Makes Wild Threat To Internet Troll
- Jerry Jeudy’s Girlfriend Reportedly Had An Ask Following His Arrest
- Jimmy Butler’s Baby Mama Reacts to Miami Heat Advancing to Eastern Conference Finals
Twitter reacted to the brutality:
Oh boy this is brutal. https://t.co/MHwK3nWIx6
— Matt Kiebus (@mjkiebus) January 27, 2022
Man that is tough 😥🥴
— 2022 has arrived (@brooks_english) January 26, 2022
Recency bias? I don’t know
But this loss feels like it hurts the most
I’m still numb https://t.co/V8Jpn5yUaU
— rowdy roddy sabbi (@jobid247) January 27, 2022
— I hate Nazis (@BongCancelled) January 26, 2022
We’ll probably never stop talking about this game.
It’s the very definition of an Instant Classic.