UFC fighter Maryna Moroz is fighting back after she was chastised for some of her activity outside of the octagon. The flyweight put on a real show for her Instagram following.
While most people were pretty happy about Maryna’s dance, some were not too pleased, and let her know about it in the comment section.
Via RT Sports:
“Weekend is fun, how did you relax?” asked Moroz in the caption to the clip – to which one fan simply reacted with a ‘nauseated face’ emoji.
In response Moroz shared ‘clapping’ and ‘cash’ emojis, signaling that she was unperturbed by the attempted trolling.
Another critic chimed in, writing “stripper status” – leading Moroz to issue a withering rebuke.
“More [comments] I like when Insta pays for stupid comments,” wrote the fighter, indicating that more interactions would do wonders for her engagement and income, no matter how negative.
UFC fighter Moroz issues withering response to fan who called her ‘stripper’ after racy Instagram VIDEO https://t.co/WArmlEgpLh
— Survivalnomics (@survivalnomics) November 8, 2021
See Maryna’s post below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
View this post on Instagram
Fighters these days aren’t just fighters from yesteryear. They’re women who are willing to show their sexy side on Social Media.
Whatever makes them money, because we know the fight game doesn’t pay all that well.
Check out more of the UFC fighter below: