If the Falcons make a move for Deshaun Watson, where does that leave Matt Ryan?
ESPN’s Adam Schefter has two teams in mind that could potentially trade for Matt Ryan if the Falcons make a play for Deshaun Watson.
The Atlanta Falcons are one of four teams meeting with Deshaun Watson as they are looking to upgrade at quarterback.
Schefter thinks that if Watson wants to go to the Falcons, Ryan could be traded to the Colts or Seahawks.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Sexy Flames Fans In Cowboy Hats Behind Oilers Bench During Game 5 Go Viral
- Kayla Nicole’s Cryptic Post Leads to More Travis Kelce Break Up Rumors
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
— Cam Marino (@MarinoNFL) March 16, 2022
The Colts and the Seahawks seem to be the last two teams who need a starter after trading theirs.
This would certainly make a lot of sense, but first the Watson thing has to happen, and there’s nothing imminent to report on that just yet.
Hopefully the Deshaun Watson sweepstakes will wrap up sooner than later.