When fans aren’t fighting each other, they seem to be causing all sorts of havoc. The Tampa Bay Rays beat the Houston Astros, 7-0, on Wednesday night. The game was interrupted when two fans made it onto the field and led security on a wild goose chase.
— Illegal Machine (@Illegal_Machine) September 30, 2021
The two fans took very different paths once they reached the field. One guy was doing a bunch of juke moves, while the other guy with the big hat, well he wasn’t moving as much. But once he saw his buddy get trucked, he decided to give himself up.
— 𝗝𝗢𝗦𝗛. (@JaySill) September 30, 2021
Apparently both of the field invaders won’t be allowed into the stadium during the playoffs.
I wouldn’t call these guys real fans..
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason