Trevor Lawrence and his wife are slowly finding their footing in the NFL.
Trevor Lawrence got his second career win in the NFL this past weekend. It was a big win over the Bills. The Jags won 9-6, not exactly a high scoring affair, but exciting to get a win none the less. Trevor’s wife Marissa showed the Jaguars and her QB1 some serious love. Trevor’s wife Marissa first posted on her IG story:
Then Marissa took to an actual post to show her love.
“A JAGS WIN 💙 I love this city & this team (especially 16)”
The Jaguars are currently sitting at 2-6 on the season.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Not great, but certainly a decent start to a career for T-Law.
Trevor and his wife should have a long future in this league.
Check out more of Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence below: