Tomi Lahren is going to be a wife to former MLB player J.P. Arencibia.
What a crazy weekend in the sports world, as there were many things to celebrate. On top of all the momentous sports memories that were created, former Major League Baseball player J.P. Arencibia and conservative talking head Tomi Lahren got engaged. The Bally Sports Florida MLB analyst and the political commentator both took to Instagram to make the announcement, and share their excitement for taking the plunge.
See their posts below:
Not sure how many people are sending Tomi congratulations, she has a tendency to rub most people the wrong way.
But maybe if she’s lucky Trump will make an appearance at her nuptials.
Check out more of the newly engaged Tomi Lahren below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Canadian Bettors Are Hammering One NFL Team To Win The Super Bowl
- Green Bay’s Newest First Lady has Completed her Metamorphosis
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Went Viral Inside Yankee Stadium
- Tim Anderson’s Alleged Pregnant Side Piece Has His Number Tattooed on Her Chest
- Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Showing off Her ‘Rear’ in Kliff’s Backyard