Byron Kennedy, the fan who gave back Tom Brady’s 600th touchdown ball on Sunday, was given a decent return for the memento. But it probably didn’t add up to the value of the ball itself.
Bucs are giving Byron Kennedy the following for the No. 600 TD football: Two signed jerseys and a helmet from Tom Brady, a signed Mike Evans jersey & his game cleats, a $1K credit at our team store, and two season passes for the remainder of this season as well as next season.
— Rick Stroud (@NFLSTROUD) October 25, 2021
During interviews on Monday, Byron Kennedy revealed that he would like to play a round of golf with Tom Brady, if possible. But the GOAT has another solution.
He took to social media to lobby with a crypto-currency company to give Kennedy one Bitcoin.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
— Tom Brady (@TomBrady) October 25, 2021
Byron Kennedy would certainly be happy with the offer on top of everything else. Bitcoin is currently at its highest value – at over $60,000.
But considering that the ball was said to be at least $700,000 if it were to hit auction, perhaps Tom Brady could have offered Kennedy a few Bitcoins.
We’ll see what ends up transpiring.