Enquiring minds want to know.
Tom Brady is now the fourth quarterback in NFL history to beat all 32 franchises when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defeated his former team, the New England Patriots this past Sunday. During a new episode of the SiriusXM podcast “Let’s Go! With Tom Brady, Larry Fitzgerald and Jim Gray”, Tom Brady was asked which team he enjoys beating the most.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
“Holy cow, that’s a good question,” Brady said. “The team I would love to beat the most is the Giants, there’s no doubt about that, because they’ve taken away some really, you know — I’ve always joked with Eli [Manning] but, yeah, and I think he likes that I bring it up all the time. So to bring it up again, I do not like losing to those guys, so when we beat them I love that.
“And the team I like to beat the least is obviously the Patriots. Again, those are my guys, man. Those are the other warriors that I went to battle with for so long. I’ve had a lot of battles over the years with different teams, there’s a lot of mutual respect in pro sports, but glad I’m through with the one last night.”
Eli still has Brady’s number.
The Bucs and Giants are scheduled to play again in Week 11 at Raymond James Stadium on “Monday Night Football”.