The first time the Tom Brady and the Bucs played the Rams this season, they were outmatched — losing the affair 34-24.
But now, the Rams will have to travel to Tampa. And the Bucs sound ready to get their revenge on Matthew Stafford and the Rams.
In a hype video released by the team on Friday, Tom Brady declared that the Bucs are a “different team” than the first time they met LA. And receiver Mike Evans even added “I want to beat them bad the second time”.
— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) January 21, 2022
Tom Brady spoke on the task at hand earlier in the week.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
“I think all of these games are little bit independent from one another,” Brady told reporters, via Pro Football Talk. “Yeah, we played them earlier in the year, but it’s a very different team we had, and I think a little bit of a different team they had, too, so they are each their own individual type of game. They’re going to require their own individual performance and stuff. I think the point is it doesn’t really matter what happened in [September] when we played them last. It’s really about this game and what we learned from the last game.”
For now, Vegas is setting Tom Brady’s Bucs as a slight favorite to advance to the Conference Championship. But I think we’re all expecting an awesome battle between the Bucs and Rams on Sunday.