Tennessee Titans offensive lineman and fan-favorite Taylor Lewan was the subject of a scary moment on Monday Night Football.
During a running play, Lewan ended up hurt on the ground, and he needed a backboard and cart to be taken off the field.
As the capacity crowd was chanting his name, Taylor Lewan got a loud ovation when he gave a thumbs up.
— Tennessee Titans (@Titans) October 19, 2021
Shortly after he was taken to the locker room, it was announced that Taylor Lewan was being evaluated for a concussion. And luckily, he had movement in his body.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
— Jim Wyatt (@jwyattsports) October 19, 2021
Taylor Lewan has been a staple on the Tennessee offense for many years now. And has inserted himself into the Nashville community as much as any athlete in the city.
Fans all over have been flocking to social media to share their thoughts and prayers.
We’re all hoping for some more good news about Taylor Lewan. Prayers up.