Tiger Woods’ daughter Sam is trending.
Tiger Woods’ horrifying single car crash in Feb. of 2021 is still being talked about almost one year later. Much like most of the public, Tiger’s family initially feared Tiger wouldn’t ever play golf again.
Tiger’s 14-year-old daughter Sam revealed on Wednesday night that the entire family feared he’d end up losing his leg because of injuries sustained during the car crash.
“We didn’t know if you’d come home with two legs or not,” Sam said during her speech.
“Now, not only about to be inducted into the Hall of Fame, but you’re standing here on your own two feet. This is why you deserve this. Because you’re a fighter.”
Tiger Woods' daughter said she and the rest of the golf legend's family seriously feared Tiger would lose his leg following his car crash last year. https://t.co/VXbnKCLXZt
— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) March 10, 2022
You can watch Sam speak below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
- MLB Reporter Shares Photo After 95 MPH Foul Ball Strikes Her
- Aaron Rodgers Was a No-Show at His Brother’s Wedding
- Luka Doncic’ Girlfriend Shows Her Support Ahead of Western Conference Finals
Tiger Woods journey back to playing competitive golf has been something to witness. Tiger is always willing to put in the work.
“If you don’t go out there and put in the work, you don’t go out and put in the effort, one, you’re not going to get the results, but two, and more importantly, you don’t deserve it,” Woods said, via ESPN. “You need to earn it.”
Can’t wait to see Tiger win another Major — fingers crossed.