For some it’s not all about the money.
What an offseason it’s been, with plenty of breaking news, and plenty of blindside trades. I mean who saw this one coming?
Possibly the biggest surprise off this offseason came last night when the Las Vegas Raiders acquired Davante Adams in a trade with the Green Bay Packers. The superstar receiver is reportedly receiving a new five-year deal that’s worth $141.25 million.
According to Adams’ agents, he actually turned down more money from the Packers. Apparently it wasn’t about the money, more about the opportunity to play for his favorite team.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- MLB Reporter Shares Photo After 95 MPH Foul Ball Strikes Her
- Justin Verlander Likes Kate Upton’s Latest Thirst Trap
- Aaron Rodgers Was a No-Show at His Brother’s Wedding
- Luka Doncic’ Girlfriend Shows Her Support Ahead of Western Conference Finals
- Dejounte Murray’s Girlfriend Got Another Tattoo After She Removed a Previous One After They Split
Final thought (for now) on the Davante Adams trade: His agents Frank Bauer and Kenny Chapman confirm that the #Packers offered more money than the contract he’ll sign in Las Vegas.
Simply, it was his lifelong dream to be with the #Raiders.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 18, 2022
Also Adams is supposedly close to Derek Carr, which made his decision to take less money a little easier.
That tells you all you need to know about Davante Adams and Aaron Rodgers relationship.
I guess Adams wasn’t such a fan of Aaron Rodgers…He’ll definitely miss him when he realizes just how easy playing with Rodgers is compared to Derek Carr.