The internet is searching for who was forced to hold Rodney Harrison’s umbrella during the pre-game show prior to Tom Brady’s return to New England.
Here was the scene as all three other hosts held their own umbrellas, while Harrison was able to get someone off-camera to help him out.
Shoutout to the person getting paid to be Rodney Harrison’s Fonzworth Bentley pic.twitter.com/WAoJrLu1DE
— Pablo S. Torre (@PabloTorre) October 3, 2021
Don’t you dare ask Rodney Harrison to hold his own umbrella pic.twitter.com/zuJCOwdXFZ
— Pete Blackburn (@PeteBlackburn) October 3, 2021
The internet will never let Harrison live this one down.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
“You hold my fuckin umbrella”
– Rodney Harrison pic.twitter.com/9nHggzQ0qw
— feitelberg (@FeitsBarstool) October 3, 2021
Harrison was also missing from the broadcast at half-time for no known reason.
Developing story: Suspiciously, @Rodney_Harrison, his umbrella, and the person holding @Rodney_Harrison’s umbrella are absent from the halftime studio greeting. 🧐 #UmbrellaGate pic.twitter.com/Ez0Z2lYJMR
— Bumnie Lobar -Armchair Quarterback (@BumnieLobarACQB) October 4, 2021
WE HAVE FOUND HER! THE UMBRELLA HOLDER!
— Andrea Doyon – Read in the Woods 🌲🌳 (@ReadintheWoods) October 4, 2021
There we have it folks, you can clearly see the woman holding Harrison’s umbrella off to the side.