The Houston Texans finished the weekend with another subpar performance. The Indianapolis Colts crushed them 31-0 on their home turf. One fan wasn’t having it, and went hard at Texan owner Cal McNair.
The fan brought out a two sided sign, one side said they still care, while The other side referred to him as “Tommy Boy.”
If you know Tommy Boy, you get the reference.
It wasn’t a compliment.
— NFL.Memes.01 (@NFLMemes_01) December 6, 2021
You have to give this fan credit for his sign working so well he got the boot.
Talk about a savage troll job.
The Texans need a serious image overhaul.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason