American tennis just got a little crappier.
Reilly Opelka’s Melbourne Summer Set match was delayed last night after a bird crapped all over his hat.
Reilly was looking for a new hat, one that had to be approved in order to resume the match. Reilly wasn’t about to clean off his hat and resume the game, he wanted a crap free hat.
— Tennis TV (@TennisTV) January 6, 2022
For those who say getting crapped on by a bird is lucky, I say screw that.
There’s nothing lucky about being defecated on, unless you’re into that sort of thing.
How do these guys not have backup hats ready to go, you know just in case…
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter