American tennis just got a little crappier.
Reilly Opelka’s Melbourne Summer Set match was delayed last night after a bird crapped all over his hat.
Reilly was looking for a new hat, one that had to be approved in order to resume the match. Reilly wasn’t about to clean off his hat and resume the game, he wanted a crap free hat.
Never seen this before 😂 scenes in Melbourne as @reillyopelka gets a rather unwanted surprise…#MelbourneSummerSet pic.twitter.com/fdIgIvuiSB
— Tennis TV (@TennisTV) January 6, 2022
For those who say getting crapped on by a bird is lucky, I say screw that.
There’s nothing lucky about being defecated on, unless you’re into that sort of thing.
How do these guys not have backup hats ready to go, you know just in case…
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth