American tennis just got a little crappier.
Reilly Opelka’s Melbourne Summer Set match was delayed last night after a bird crapped all over his hat.
Reilly was looking for a new hat, one that had to be approved in order to resume the match. Reilly wasn’t about to clean off his hat and resume the game, he wanted a crap free hat.
— Tennis TV (@TennisTV) January 6, 2022
For those who say getting crapped on by a bird is lucky, I say screw that.
There’s nothing lucky about being defecated on, unless you’re into that sort of thing.
How do these guys not have backup hats ready to go, you know just in case…
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments